PI-Hun Engineering Ltd was founded by the Finnish PI-Consulting and the Hungarian IPARTERV Co. in 1989 as a joint venture. PI-Hun Engineering Ltd is active mostly in the fields of design of industrial buildings and special structures of construction investments. Special fields:
• Industrial and commercial buildings
• Industrial special structures (incl. dynamically loaded structures)
• Complex building design, involving mechanical and electrical engineers as subcontractors.
Founded in 1989
Founders PI-Consulting (Finland) Iparterv Rt. (Hungary)
Share capital 71 695 969 HUF (2017.)
Turnover 428 428 000 HUF (2017.)
Staff 18 (2010.)
- Preliminary design
- Feasibility design
- Design for approval
- Tender design
- Detail engineering
- Workshop drawings
- As-Built drawings
- Building engineering (architecture)
- Structural engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering (with subcontractor)
- External utilities (with subcontractor)
- Selecting designers, constructors
- Obtaining permits, consents
- Issuing tender
- Tender evaluation
- Advice contracting
- Schedule-, quality- and cost control
- Minuting, reporting
- Aid in case of unexpected events
Main principals: MVM PAKSI ATOMERŐMŰ Zrt.
SOM SYSTEM Kft.
BECTON DICKINSON HUNGARY Kft.
MYLAN HUNGARY Kft.
METALCOM ENGINEERING Zrt.
ENEXIO HUNGARY Zrt.
MVM ERBE ENERGETIKA Zrt.
DUNAMENTI ERŐMŰ Zrt.
GSE HUNGARY Kft.
SEEGER ENGINEERING GmbH.